As I was downloading our new back to school photos . . . I came across this picture.
September 2005 . . . first day of preschool (ever). Here's September 2006 - first day of preschool (round 2).
Here's this year . . . First Day of preschool (round three) . . . she seems a little more confident now that she's done it a couple of times before!
Here's her sisters . . . they look especially excited that she's going to be a school today!?
Here's Maggie (and Molly) walking in to her new school (new preschool this year!)
Thursday, September 13, 2007
First Day of School!
Posted by Mrs. Stock at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maggie, you sure are getting big, you and Will are moving along way too fast for me.. Lance Great pics!
How exciting!
You are such a BIG girl...you will have to tell me all about what preschool is like!
I am sure Jackson would love to hear all about what preschool is like! You looked adorable on your fist day of school!
Post a Comment