Well . . . it is that time of year again (which is why I haven't been blogging much lately). As you can see, the fall decorations are waiting to be packed up until next year and the Christmas bins have been brought down so we can decorate for the holidays. The girls were so excited to "help" decorate the tree. Caroline is very intrigued by the large box housing the 9 foot tree for our family room.
The girls are helping with some of the ornaments . . .
More decorating photos to come . . . it is still a work in progress.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Deck the Halls . . .
Posted by Mrs. Stock at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I loved decorating the Christmas tree this year too! Mommy said I was putting the decorations on upside down...but she didn't change them, so it must be o.k. Are you guys ready for Santa?
Post a Comment