CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Molly's Real Birthday

So. . . this was the cake I was going to make for Molly's REAL Birthday.

And . . . this is how mine looked. Just call me Martha Stewart. If anyone needs a birthday cake for their daughter's princess party . . . feel free to call me. I would be happy to recreate this beauty. Todd thought it was cookies and cream icing . . . nope, those are just the crumbs from the chocolate cake. I tried to cover up as much as possible with all types of candy. Molly liked it . . . I guess that's all that matters.
Molly is getting ready to open some presents and is siting at her new desk with Maggie who is "helping".
Caroline LOVES Molly's new desk and was standing up on it to tease Mommy.Molly just wanted to eat her cake! She didn't like listening to "Happy Birthday" (she got embarrassed) and Grandma Stock had to help her blow out her candles. I could barely get her to smile for the camera here . . . but she ate every bite of her Princess cake.

3 comments:

Aunt Cathy said...

Melyssa, the cake was beautiful! You and Amy are so creative with your cakes, no way could I ever do that!

Aunt Cathy

Anonymous said...

I am truly IMPRESSED...your cake looks amazing! How are you at cars?!?!?

Brooklyn said...

I have to agree - the cake rocks! Good work! Brooklyn turns 3 in May......can I hire you out :)