CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where did summer go???

Here's just a few highlights from our summer. We have been busy - which is why I have been a terrible blogger / photographer!!! No photos from our boat rides, tubing, fishing, trip to fun spot, playground fun, visit from the Stock boys in Fort Wayne . . . etc, etc. After I catch up these photos and Maggie's back to school pictures I should be all caught up!!


Fourth of July . . . .



Nags Head . . .







Hanging at home with our summer tans . . .



Riding ponies at Pokagon State Park . . .


Hanging out with Matt and Aunt Katy . . . (I don't know what happened to the size of these photos . . . )


Hanging out with Aunt Amy, Uncle John, Sydney, and Hayden . . .

















0 comments: